Tuesday, January 15, 2019

STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hey everyone!

Last week on Instastories I finally announced that I have started my own YouTube channel. I have been wanting to start my own channel for a couple of years and I just kept putting it off as life got in the way. I told myself on New Years that starting January 2019 that I am going to get my butt in gear and finally start my own YouTube channel and that is exactly what I did.

Not only did I want to start my own channel and share my love and passion for beauty, skincare, fashion and much more but I have also had a lot of you ask me if I was ever going to start a YouTube channel and if I could start one.

Last Thursday I posted my first video and did it on my most asked question.... "How do I maintain my blonde and keep it so ashy and white." I have talked about these products before on a blog post and on my Instagram on IGTV but I went into more detail in this video and thought it would be a great video to start with.

I will be sharing everything from beauty, makeup, skincare, hauls, tutorials, fashion and much more!


It would mean the world to me if you could subscribe to my channel (that is if you want to of course) and share my videos if you find them helpful as well as clicking that thumbs up button :)

I am going to try and get two videos up every week but incase I don't I will definitely get one video up to start with. I do have another day time job that I work in a School Board so if I can coordinate everything right I will have two videos up a week :)




Products used in my video:





Thank you so much xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.