Wednesday, May 29, 2019

HOW TO STOP UNDER EYE CONCEALER FROM CREASING



Hey everyone!

Today I am talking all about under eyes and how to STOP under eye concealer from creasing into fines lines and making your under eyes look cakey. I know we have all experienced this and I think we can all agree that it is NOT a cute look. 

I have tried a lot of different techniques and products over the years and nothing seemed to work on eliminating under creasing. I am someone that never gives up and because I love makeup and skincare so much I find it fun to experiment and find ways to improve makeup application.

I am so happy to say that I have finally came up with a technique using six steps and specific products. There is no more under creasing or cakeyness, my under concealer lasts all day, it looks smooth and natural and it's perfect.

I have uploaded a video to my YouTube channel on the products I use and I demonstrate how I do it step by step.




Products Mentioned in Video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.