Friday, December 28, 2018

NEW YEARS EVE MAKEUP


Hey babes.

I hope you all had a great holiday with your friends and family. I can't believe how fast it all went. Some years go quicker than others but this year came and gone so quickly.

New Years Eve is just days away and we all start to think about what we want to wear and what kind of makeup to rock with it. This subtle glittery eye look and bronzey/glowing skin will go with any outfit. It's a universal makeup look that will also look amazing on any eye colour as well.

I hope you all enjoy the video and tag me your makeup looks on Instagram. I would love to see your take on this makeup look.


Products I Used:
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
Nars Climax Mascara
Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow Highlight & Blush Palette
Buxom Gel Lipstick 
Pencil Brush
Face Brushes
Beanie
Sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.