Thursday, January 24, 2019

EASY EVERYDAY MAKEUP | GET IT IN 10 MINUTES

Hey babes!

I don't know about you but I am forever in a hurry, I wait until the last minute to get out of bed and to get ready for the day. I need a quick makeup look that is going to get me out the door in 10-15 minutes while still looking put together, glowy and natural.

In this YouTube video, I show you how I get my 10 minute makeup look that I do 5 out of the 7 days a week. Of course for the sake of this video, it is longer than 10 minutes as I am chatting about the products and showing you how I apply everything. I swear in "Real life" it takes me only 10-15 minutes to do and that to me is the perfect amount of time to spare for those busy hectic days.

If you like this video and you found it helpful please click the "thumbs up" and Subscribe button on my YouTube channel. It would mean the world to me💗


Products used in this video:



1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.