Monday, January 28, 2019

DRUNK ELEPHANT REVIEW



Hey guys!

Friday I uploaded a Drunk Elephant review on my YouTube channel on all the products I currently use and which order you should be using them in. I have been using Drunk Elephant products for a long time and with the experience and knowledge that I have from using these products, I wanted to create a video in hopes I can educate you on how to use them properly. 

I have seen amazing results with my skins appearance with using just a handful of products from the Drunk Elephant line. Drunk Elephant has a lot of products to offer but that doesn't mean you need to invest in all of them to get amazing results. Your skin may just be lacking a couple of products. You may need a retinol cream or maybe you need an oil. 

Study your skin and see what it really needs.


Products I currently use from the Drunk Elephant skincare line:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.