Saturday, January 19, 2019

IS RETINOL WORTH IT? DRUNK ELEPHANT A-PASSIONI RETINOL CREAM REVIEW

Hey babes!

First, off thank you to all the amazing emails and feedback on me starting my YouTube channel. You guys are seriously so sweet and kind.

The one big question out in the beauty world is if Retinol is worth investing in? I am all for trying out new products and putting them to the test to see for myself. It's the only way to answer your own question by putting it on your own skin. Everyone has different skin types, reactions and opinions. What might work for me may not work for you and vice versa but what do you have to lose? If you never try it for yourself you will never know if one product can be life changing for your skin with results that you had always wanted.


I tried the new Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream and reviewed it on my YouTube channel. Let me just say.... you don't want to miss this video!


Here is my video if you haven't seen it yet!


Products mentioned in video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.