Monday, November 6, 2017

OVERSIZED SWEATER









Outfit Details:
Sweater  ||  Jeans  ||  Booties  ||  Bag  ||  Watch  ||  Sunglasses

Hey lovelies,

Fall is finally here and I am trying to soak up all the prettiness before the snow starts to fall. I love this time of year for wearing chunky knits, booties and drinking my favourite latte. I mean, who is with me?

I love how oversized and chunky this sweater is and it's super warm so you can wear this sweater on it's own even on those really cold days. These jeans have the perfect amount of stretch to keep you comfortable all day long and these booties have been on major repeat and fit true to size.



Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

1 comment:

  1. definitely love a good oversized sweater!!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.