Tuesday, November 14, 2017

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE


Slippers  //  Beanie  //  Candle  //  Pj Top  //  Pj Bottoms  //  Stocking  //  Pom Pom Blanket  //
Mug  //  Robe  //  Knit Scarves  //  La Mer  

Good morning lovelies,

I am finally starting to think about Christmas and all the gifts that I need to get. I always make a list every year with everyone's name and "point form" ideas beside each name to help me organize and decided what I want to get everyone. A lot of the times I find it hard to think about what I can get everyone and what they "don't have" is the hardest part. This is why I like to create collage ideas for all of you to give you some ideas that you can get your friends and family or even treating yourself.

Love always: Ashley 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.