Wednesday, October 18, 2017

PLAID SHIRT DRESS










Outfit Details:
Dress  ||  Booties  ||  Sunglasses  ||  Watch  ||  Belt

Hey lovelies,

Besides summer, fall is my second favourite season out of the year. So many cute options and outfits to wear that we wait all year for. This dress is seriously my go to dress this season. I have been looking for a plaid dress and I scored this one for under $40.

There are so many ways you can wear this dress. You can pair it with a faux fur vest, faux leather jacket, a cardigan or even with leggings.



Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely dress - just perfect for this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and looks perfect with booties.

    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress, perfect for fall! And yay for a fellow summer lover! My all time favorite <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute dress! I was just posting about these types of dresses today!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit. This dress is so perfect for fall.

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very ready for fall, loving how you look girl!

    Camila
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a pretty dress!!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.