Thursday, November 15, 2018

SEPHORA SALE / WHAT I PICKED UP & EYEBROW TUTORIAL

What I picked up:

I am officially in holiday mode and getting all my gift giving in order. While I am thinking of what to get the people in my life, I thought I would gift myself with some beauty goodies that I have had my eye on and items I am restocking for my beauty counter.


MY BROW TUTORIAL & PRODUCTS I USED





Sephora is having their Holiday Bonus Beauty Insider Even Sale for card members only and this is the last weekend for "Beauty Insiders." November 16th-19th CODE: BIBONUS to get 15% OFF! Sephora only has a few sales a year and I always like to take advantage during these sales to stock up on all of my favourites. 


GIFTS FOR HER



GIFTS FOR HIM



HAIR



GIFT SETS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.