Thursday, November 8, 2018

HOW TO GET GLOWING SKIN FOR FALL AND WINTER

Glowing, hydrated looking skin is pretty any time of the year but in my opinion, it's especially important during the colder months. Our skin can take a beating with the dry cold air outside and the heat inside our homes. Drinking plenty of water is the healthiest and easiest way in getting our skin hydrated but we all live busy lives and we can lack in the H20 consumption.

Using just a few beauty products can get your skin looking healthy and glowing which is why I wanted to share how I get my "Glowing Skin."


Sephora is going to be having their "Holiday Bonus Beauty Insider Event" sale for all card members.

 Starting tomorrow November 9th-12th is for VIB members only. You will be able to get 20% off your purchase with CODE: VIBBONUS

Starting November 16th-19th will be for all Beauty Insider members and you will receive 15% off your purchase with CODE: BIBONUS

If you follow me on Instagram, I posted a tutorial on how I achieved this natural glowing look with just using a few products. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.