Thursday, November 22, 2018

BLACK FRIDAY SALE BEAUTY GUIDE


Beauty is one of my favourite products to purchase during any major sale. When it comes to makeup and skin care I am a huge sucker for trying new products and stocking up on my holy grails. It also is a great way to give your bestie or mom a gift that they may not want to buy themselves.

I have rounded up some of my "holy grail" items and items that I want to snag up as an early Christmas gift to myself. You have to treat yourself from time to time right?


1. Nars Orgasm set. This Blush and Lipstick looks good on everyone.
2. Beautyblender Face Set. Every girl needs these in their beauty routine. It's my holy grail product.
3. Becca Glow Trio. Becca highlights are pigmented and gives a beautiful natural glow.
4. Beautybio Glowpro Microneedling tool for blood circulation and better product absorption. 
5. Too Faced Primer/Mascara set. This primer is amazing and the mascara gives great volume.
8. Anastasia Glow Kit. These four highlighting shades are so pretty and worth the price.
9. UD Naked Petite Heat Palette. Love the shades in this palette and will be great for every season.
10. MAC Prep & Prime Fix + Trio. I LOVE these. They are great for hydration and dewyness.
11. Foreo Luna. The Foreo is my go to cleansing product that helps keep my skin bright and clear.
12. GlamGlow. A hydrating cleanser and moisturizer with an tingly exfoliant mask. 
13. Laura Mercier lip kit. A pinky nude kit for the everyday girl.
14. Bobbi Brown Lipstick Duo. These shades are so festive and perfect for the holidays. 


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and on the LIKEtoKNOW.it app for outfit and beauty details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.