Friday, January 12, 2018

VACATION VIBES



Hey babes!

Is anyone else around here having vacation fever? January and February are tough months for me. They seem so long, the days are still short and it's cold and gloomy. During these months I have to double up on my Vitamin D to feel better and let me tell you it does work.

Sean and I haven't decided whether we are going anywhere this year or not. He is super busy with work lately but it everything works out we will definitely be heading somewhere warm!

In the meantime, I have rounded up some really cute new arrival spring pieces that would be perfect for a vacation or putting aside for when spring finally gets here. 



1 comment:

  1. Wow so many great picks! I especially love the cover up dress, so fun!

    Kara Aragon
    http://www.thekaragon.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.