Wednesday, January 10, 2018

NEW YEAR // NEW WORKOUT GEAR

Pink Leggings  //  Fitbit  //  White Leggings  //  Tank  //  Greens  //  Water Bottle  //  Shoes 
Bose Ear Buds  //  Nike Tank  //  Sport Bra  //  Sweater

Hey loves!

Now that it is a New Year, it's nice to freshen up your closet with some new workout clothes and accessories. Every so often I like to add new pieces to my wardrobe as it makes working out more fun. Not only that, it is something to look forward to when you can't wait to put on those new shoes that you just bought. I hate wearing the same old stuff and when you do start to wear new pieces to the gym it is such a good feeling.

It's nice to purge every so often. It allows you to buy new things and with that brings new goals.



1 comment:

  1. I have that waterbottle - it is the best - and I love long sleeve athletic shirts with thumb holes!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.