Thursday, December 4, 2014

EDGY CHIC










 Sweater  Here / Pants  Here / Scarf  Here / Bag | Here / Shoes  Similar here / Necklace  Similar here
Lipstick | Here

From time to time I love to wear an edgy chic ensemble. I always feel great when I have a pair of faux leather leggings on, some heels and a bold lip. I feel sophisticated and confident and that is a great feeling to have when you are wearing a specific look. Every girl should feel confident when wearing any outfit but then there is that one look that makes you feel amazing and that is a wonderful feeling.


11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Loving those leather pants and that scarf is perfect!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This edgy look is great on you! I need some pants like that - you pulled this off so well!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Love your scarf!

    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leather leggings look amazing on you, girl!

    xo,
    Brie

    My Fashion Fancies
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the scarf! Beautiful outfit :)

    http://stylewithoutstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very chic outfit Ash! I really like how tan brown and black looks together- such a chic and sleek combination! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omygosh, I love this outfit! You look stunning and that scarf is definitely a staple piece in my closet, too.

    XO, Jaime
    RegallySoled.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.