Tuesday, December 2, 2014

PATTERN MIXING








Top | Here
Vest | Here
Socks | Similar Here and then roll them down
Boots | Here
Sunglasses | Here
Bag | Similar Here
Lipstick | Here 

F.Y.I. The lighting in these pictures were not the best. These were taken on a really cloudy day, so if you are all wondering why my hair is so brassy, I promise it really isn't lol.

Sometimes it's nice to play around with different patterns and coordinate them together. I loved how the navy/white stripe long sleeve complimented with the blue and green plaid vest. By mixing with different prints and colours, it makes any outfit that much more interesting and fun.  I wanted to keep the leggings in the "rich tone" colour family, so I incorporated a berry legging and some dark brown combat boots as well as adding a purple bold lip to tie everything together.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.