Monday, March 4, 2013

Liebster Award

Happy Monday Everyone!!
The Liebster Award is a fun little way to get to know one another and to help your blog get noticed. I would like to thank two people Barbie from The Parlor Girl & Kashia from Dearest Honey for nominating my blog!


Since I was nominated twice I am going to answer some questions from both bloggers!

The Liebster Blog Award Rules:
  1. Share 11 things about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
  3. Choose 11 fellow blogs to nominate {or how ever many you'd like}. The nominees must have under 200 GFC (google friend connect) followers and tell them in a comment on their blog
  4. Think of eleven questions to ask the bloggers you have decided to nominate
  5. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog 

  11 Things About Me...
  1. I am Canadian "Eh" and I am half French Canadian and Irish
  2. I am obsessed with taking care of my skin and no matter how tired I am or how late I get to bed at, I will always ALWAYS remove my makeup and wash my face before jumping into bed
  3. I am an only child
  4. I love all kinds of music but my favorite is Country music.. Blake Shelton anybody?
  5. Beer is my favorite alcoholic drink!
  6. I am a complete neat freak and I am obsessed with being organized
  7. My two favorite types of earrings to wear are my Tiffany & Co Twisted Knot Studs and my pearls
  8. I make the best coconut chocolate macaroons
  9. I can't start my mornings off unless I have a cup of coffee
  10. I am obsessed with working out and my favorite work out partner is my boyfriend
  11. I can't leave the house without wearing mascara

My Questions From Barbie..

  1. Morning or night person? NIGHT person for sure! 
  2. What inspired you to start blogging? I always enjoy reading other blogs and getting inspired by others and I thought I would start one of my own and hopefully I can inspire someone else!
  3.  If you can be any item of any price, what would it be? Tory Burch handbag
  4. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? Bungee jumping (so scary but so fun)
  5. Your 3 closet staples? Skinnie Jeans/leggings, flowy top and cute flats 
  6. What puts the biggest smile on your face? Having an awesome family and being in a relationship with my lovely boyfriend Sean. When I see other people happy it makes me happy!
  7. What is your favorite season and why? Summer!! There is nothing better than sun, swimming, tropical drinks/beer of course lol, sun kissed skin, cottaging, sandals... ahh I can go on!
  8.  What is your favorite store to shop at? Ahh there are so many... Other than MAC & Sephora I would have to say H&M
  9. Do you have a hidden talent and what is it? I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue
  10. 1 beauty product to take on a deserted island with you? Face & Body Moisturizer!!
  11. Do you workout and what type of workout? Yes and I workout everything.. Monday I will workout my chest, Tuesday is back day, Wednesday is leg day, Thursday is shoulders, and Friday is always arm day! I will finish each day with about a 30 -60 min cardio session and take the weekends off!
 
My Nominees Are: 
A Joyful Kind of Life
Happie Reading
The Sequined Spaniel
A Girls Kind of Therapy
Stacey Ann Designs
Mrs. Parrett
Bright Days
Sweet Southern Wife
Katie's Kronicles


My 11 Questions For My Nominees:
  1. Do you have a day job and what is it?
  2. What inspired you to start blogging?
  3. What would be your tip for new bloggers?
  4. Facebook or Twitter?
  5. Do you workout and how often?
  6. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
  7. One thing you would like to do before you die?
  8. If you had to choose just one beauty product what would it be and why?
  9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
  10. Lipstick or lip gloss?
  11. If you could be any celebrity who would it be and why?

Thank you so much for reading!!
 Sincerely Miss Ash
xo

7 comments:

  1. We have tons of things in common, and I am totally with you on country music! I love it too haha New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Ash, I am checking your blog now!
      xox

      Delete
  2. GREAT ANSWERS!!!!! Ahhh for the love of country- I knew I liked you for a reason ;] I have ordered a beer in a glass before and drank it with a straw... Lol I am so excited for Summer it's my favorite too!!!

    XO
    The Parlor Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fun way to get to know you! Thank you again for the nomination! I just finished writing my own Liebster Award post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley! Thanks for nominating me on you blog. I had a lot of fun answering the questions. I just finished my Liebster Award Post!

    -Rosy
    www.ajoyfulkindoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.