Wednesday, May 1, 2019

DRUNK ELEPHANT UMBRA TINTE PHYSICAL DAILY DEFENSE SUNSCREEN REVIEW


Hey babes!!

Today I am talking about another favourite sunscreen that I have added to my "holy grail" list. It is the Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 Sunscreen

If you have tried the Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 Sunscreen and loved it then you will love this one as well. It has the same consistency, thickness as the Umbra Sheer other than there is a tint. It's not your typical basic tinted sunscreen this Umbra Tinte gives you a lot of colour pay off which can be buildable and give an amazing glow to your skin. 

If I am not self tanning my body and neck and then I go and put this tinted sunscreen on, the colour difference between my face and neck is insanely different. How I fix this is, I will bring the SPF down onto my neck so that it all blends or I will go in with a lighter shade of a foundation to tone down the darkness so that it matches with my neck. 

If you are self tanning and you are someone that doesn't like to tan your face then this SPF will be fore you. It will blend right in, it's buildable and the best thing is that is washes off at night so that you can start all over the next day.

I uploaded a video to my YouTube channel on how I use it and talk a little more about it over there.

Don't forget... The Sephora Spring Bonus Sale is still on four Rouge Members until May 6th!
VIB/INSIDER sale starts tomorrow May 2nd- May 6!!
ROUGE= 20% off
VIB= 15% off
INSIDER= 10% off




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.