Thursday, May 9, 2019

BALI BODY DARK SELF TANNING MOUSSE


Hey guys!

Spring is finally hear and summer is just around the corner, so let's get our skin "tan" ready. 

There are so many great self tanners on the market but when it comes to "certain" needs and what you are looking for in a self tanner is another story. It can be hard to find the perfect self tanner that gives you the perfect bronzed shade, doesn't stink (let's be honest, some smell really bad), that doesn't transfer onto clothes/sheets and that lasts a fairly long time with an even fade. 

If that sounds like a self tanner you are looking for then let me introduce you to the Bali Body Dark Self Tanning Mousse. This self tanner is Australian made and only comes in the one shade. In my opinion, it's better to get the darkest shade as the tan will last longer on your skin, take longer to fade and you won't have to self tan as often which is nice because that can be time consuming on the best of days. You can also say GOODBYE to that gross self tanner smell because this gem doesn't have it. Can I get an amen? This self tanner doesn't smell like fake tropical scents but it does smell like fresh linen like you have just done a fresh load of laundry. It smells so nice and fresh.

I uploaded a video onto my YouTube channel talking all about the Bali Body Dark Self Tanning Mousse and mitt, how I apply it, how long it lasts and I also show before and after pictures as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.