Wednesday, March 20, 2019

URBAN DECAY NAKED RELOADED EYESHADOW PALETTE


Hey babes!

Have you checked out the new Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette? If you haven't then you will want to check out my video from my YouTube channel.

As you may know, Urban Decay discontinued their very first Naked 1 palette. I know, I am so sad about it and I will be cherishing what is left of that palette for my life lol but it was replaced with the new Reloaded palette and I am not disappointed about it.

All Urban Decay Naked palettes are so good, they are pigmented and some of the formulas of the shades are smooth and buttery and I just love it. These palettes also last a really long time, they are great to travel with and worth every penny.

I hope you enjoy the video and if you could subscribe that would be greatly appreciatedđź’—


Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.