Monday, March 11, 2019

OLEHENRIKSEN BANANA BRIGHT PRIMER / BANANA BRIGHT EYE CREME



Hey everyone!

Last week I uploaded a video on my YouTube channel reviewing the all new Olehenriksen Banana Bright Primer as well as the Banana Bright Eye Creme which I have reviewed on here before last year. Both of these products go hand in hand with one another so I thought it would be appropriate to mention both in this video.

I won't go too much in detail on here as I share everything in the video. These two products have the "famous" Banana Powder in them which gives the skin a luminous and glowing finish. Although these products don't smell like banana's (which I wish they did) they have a nice subtle citrus scent to them which is fresh and enjoyable. 

These products are cruelty free, free of harmful ingredients like formaldehydes, parabens and much more. These products are great for all skin types and both work amazing under makeup.

I hope you enjoy the video!


Products Mentioned in Video:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.