Friday, August 24, 2018

SEPHORA VIB/ ROUGE SALE HAUL




I have been meaning to share my go to products with all of you on my IGTV channel but I haven't been able to get around to it yet. I thought I would write a blog post on all my go to's since there is an amazing sale going on right now at Sephora for all Beauty Insider Card Members. This way, if there is anything you would like, this would be the time to get it as I always stock up when there is a sale because let's face it, beauty products are expensive.

If you are a ROUGE member, you will get 20% off starting today August 24th until August 29th
Code: YESROUGE 

If you are a VIB member you will get 15% off starting August 30th until September 3rd Code: YESVIB

If you are a BASIC card member then you will get 10% off starting tomorrow August 30th until September 3rd.
Code: YESINSIDER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.