Thursday, April 4, 2019

*NEW DRUNK ELEPHANT SLAAI REVIEW | DEMO


Hey loves!

Today I am talking about the all new Drunk Elephant Slaai Makeup Melting Butter Cleanser/ Bamboo Booster Exfoliant. This product was released under two weeks ago. As soon I seen this product was available to purchase I immediately put it in my cart and checked out. 

If you are looking for a makeup remover that removed stubborn makeup and sunscreen like a dream then you will want to invest in this product immediately. This multipurpose product can be used many different ways such as removing your makeup, using it as a cleanser, as a mask and to be used hand in hand with the new Drunk Elephant Bamboo Booster which comes with the melting butter.

I uploaded a full review on these two products on my YouTube channel. I also demo it and show you how I use it and how well it removes all of my makeup.

I really hope you enjoy this video.
Please subscribe to my channel as well💗


Products Mentioned:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.