Tuesday, February 12, 2019

COVER FX GRIPPING AND BLURRING PRIMER


Hey everyone,

There has been so much hype and interest in the new Cover FX primers that just came out a few weeks ago. I have been trying to get my hands on two of the primers in particular and finally received them last week. Every time I wanted to order them they kept selling out and I can understand why.




The two that I really wanted to try was the Cover FX Gripping + Firming primer and the Blurring + Pore Minimizer primer. I was never one for using primers as I never found one that I absolutely loved and worked how I wanted it to with my beauty routine. When these Cover FX primers came out and with all the positive reviews that were being written I knew I had to try them for myself.

I uploaded a full video on them on my YouTube channel. Check it out if you are looking for an amazing primer or if you are looking to have the best makeup result you have ever had.




The NEW Cover FX Primers:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.