Sunday, July 22, 2018

NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE BEAUTY


Hey babes and happy Sunday!

I was going to wait until tomorrow (Monday) to upload this blog post but since this Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is only for a short time and items sell out so quickly, I didn't want to waste anytime to share my beauty picks with all of you. 

There are so many great finds and deals right now on the items below. If I were to only suggest one item out of this whole list, I would tell you to choose this one. I shared it on my Instagram and stories and told you all that is has been a life changer for my skin.

Although, all the items below are amazing and you really can't go wrong with any one of them, especially how good the prices are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.