Wednesday, June 6, 2018

MY CURRENT EYESHADOW TUTORIAL

Hey everyone,

Since my last post on  "The Perfect Summer Eyeshadow Palette" I have had some requests that you wanted to see a tutorial on the Tarte Tartelette Toasted eyeshadow palette. It has been my go to palette since the warmer weather has arrived and I am completely obsessed with all the shades it comes with. This palette would look good on anyone, especially with bronzed skin and peachy summer cheeks.

I also used this mascara which gives good length and volume, this new gradient bronzer which gives the prettiest bronzed/highlighted cheeks that looks super natural. I then used this coral blush and this coral lipstick to finished off this whole summer makeup look.



The shades used in this video are:
1. "Cashmere" for the whole lid
2. "Candle" for the center of the lid
3. "Warmth" in the crease and under the bottom lashline
4. "Sunrise" for the inner corner of the eye and under the brow bone




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.