Tuesday, May 8, 2018

MAKEUP REMOVAL TUTORIAL VIDEO


Hey babes!

Putting makeup on is really fun but taking it off is a step I look forward to every night. I am a skincare junkie and I love a clean face with products that actually work and do what they say they are suppose do. 

If you follow me on Instagram, I had shared some products that I am currently using, one of them being the cleansing oil that I am completely obsessed with. You all messaged me wanting to see a tutorial of me using it and showing you how good it actually works. This video shows how great the cleansing oil really is and it proves that it just takes seconds if not a few minutes to remove everything in a jiffy.



Products Used:

This post was not sponsored. 
All products in this post was purchased with my own money and all thoughts are my own.





1 comment:

  1. Need to try! Sounds amazing!

    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.