Friday, April 20, 2018

SEPHORA SPRING BONUS EVENT

Hey Loves,

It's that time of year!! SEPHORA'S SPRING BONUS EVENT!
It starts today April 20th- April 23rd for all beauty insider members.

If you follow me on Instagram, I mentioned that I would be creating this Sephora haul for all of you and what products I love and use that I would recommend you all looking into and the products I have in my shopping cart.

This is a great sale to take advantage and stock up on items at a discounted price.
VIB MEMBERS 15% OFF SITE WIDE
&
BEAUTY INSIDER MEMBERS 10% OFF SITE WIDE


MY MAKEUP RECOMMENDATIONS



Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
IT Cosmetics CC + Cream Foundation
Fresh Sugar Lip Tint Tulip
Flawless Fusion Ultra Long Wear Concealer
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Vol. III Palette
Light's Camera Flashes Mascara


SKIN CARE 
RECOMMENDATIONS



Foreo Luna Mini 2
Tatcha Cleansing Oil
Olehenriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream
Drunk Elephant Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense SPF 30
Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream 


WHAT IS IN MY SHOPPING CART








I have been wanting this primer for some time.
It's 100% Cruelty Free and it's gives a healthy pretty glow before your foundation.












Tarte Cosmetics is one of my favourite beauty lines.  
They just released these H20 Lip Glosses and they are 
enriched with Vitamin C and Algae and Marine Plant Extract













When it comes to skin care, I am all about using natural and skin benefiting ingredients on my skin. I can always trust Drunk Elephant with my skin care and this Vitamin C eye cream has been on my radar. 




RESTOCKING THESE ITEMS








You know I love this mascara and it never lets me down. No clumps or flakes and gives amazing volume! 


It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara 











My holy grail foundation and one that I cannot live without!








This Lippe Balm has saved my lips all 
winter long and always keeps my lips hydrated, especially when wearing bold lip colours. 
This balm is a must! 









Happy Shopping!!
What are you all going to get?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.