Thursday, February 1, 2018

WINTER WEATHER BEAUTY PRODUCTS


Hey babes,

I thought I would share some products that have been saving my skin this winter. Winter can be so hard to get through let a lone what it can do to your skin. It is so important to take care of our skin through these dry months and load are skin up with antioxidants, vitamins and hydration. If there is one major tip that I can give you is to also focus on hydration from the inside. Drinking plenty of water daily is not only going to make you feel better but your skin will also show you the benefits as well.

These five products are the main products that have been giving my skin the hydration and glow that I needed this winter.

1. Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Face Cream
This cream is packed with amino acids, peptides and pygmy waterlily extract. When I first started using this, I noticed a difference in hydration and smoothness in just a couple of days. I also use the LaLa Retro cream by Drunk Elephant as well but I prefer this cream as it shows better results in my opinion. It is also great for all skin types and is great for dullness, dryness and helps with firming up the skin.

The minute I first put this lip balm on my lips it's like instant hydration. I always get dry lips no matter what lip treatment/balm I would use but since I started using this Lippe Balm back in October, my lips haven't been dry once! This stuff is amazing!

Rose Hip Oil is full of omega fatty acids and has amazing skin benefits for aging etc, but it adds major hydration to your skin if used daily. As much as the scent of rose in oils is nice and therapeutic, a lot of the times it's a fragrance added to the oil that is not necessary and can cause skin irritations. The Ordinary's Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Oil is fragrance free (no scent) and is formulated without water, alcohol, silicons, nuts and gluten. It is as pure as it gets and I can't live without it. 

Do you need a good Brightening eye cream that is also super hydrating? Ok, so this one is for you. It is amazing under concealer and brightens the under eye. It doesn't leave a sticky thick feel but it leaves your skin soft and dry. I feel like I don't need an under eye primer when I have this on. My concealer goes on smooth and never cakes. This eye cream really is hydrating and has made a world of a difference this winter.

If you read my last beauty post on this you will know how much I love it. This has really saved my skin and makeup over these cold months. I spritz a few sprays of this all over my face once my makeup is done and it adds a tone of hydration and dewyness to my skin (without it looking greasy). My skin just loves this stuff so I will definitely be continuing to use this into spring and summer as well. You can also spritz your face before you add your makeup as part of your beauty routine as well. It has a tone of nutrients and skin benefits to it.

Shop the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.