Wednesday, December 13, 2017

BECCA COSMETICS REVIEW

Hey babes,

I have been getting a lot of questions on Instagram on what I have been wearing for my makeup lately. Ever since the Sephora sale a few weeks ago, I went out and treated myself to some products that I have definitely been eyeing.. It was a great time to splurge and stock up on some favourite products and making room for new products.

The one picture that you asked the most about was this picture:


Which brings me to the title of this post.

I have started to use Becca Cosmetics and have been using some of their products for a few weeks now. I have been on the hunt for a good bronzer, highlighter and a face primer. I had always used Nars Laguna Bronzer and Hourglass Lighting Powder which I both love and they are such popular products but I get bored of the same old stuff and like to venture out and try new products. 




These are the three products that I have changed in my makeup routine and the three products that you have been noticing. 



If you are looking for a face primer that works amazing and still gives your skin luminosity then this product will be your next best friend. It keeps my makeup in place all day and night and my skin just glows with a natural radiance. It is non drying, it even outs your skin tone and it is infused with three filtering luminescent pearls that gives your skin that healthy glow within.


The quality of Becca's bronzers and pressed highlighters is nothing that I have used or experienced before. The buttery soft texture is so impressive and the products just glide onto your skin beautifully.. Ah, I am obsessed you guys. I went with Capri Coast for the bronzer which is the second lightest shade in their line. I am pretty fair but this bronzer is perfect for warming up the skin or for contouring. There is very little shimmer (I mean, very little) that gives such a pretty finish. I am not a fan of super matte bronzers which is why this one is my new go to.

For the highlighter I went with the shade "Moonstone." I know everyone and their sisters rave about the shade "Champagne Pop" which I love and is such a pretty shade of highlighter but for this time of year it is just too pigmented on my skin. I would most likely use that shade if I was self tanning on a regular basis or for the summer months. Moonstone on the other hand is a pretty pale gold and looks natural on my skin this time of year. 

Now, the secret is out!
I am pretty confident that you will love these three products as much as I do..

{This post was not sponsored. My thoughts and opinions are my own}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.