Thursday, July 27, 2017

BAREMINERALS EYE BRIGHTNER WELL RESTED REVIEW




Hello lovelies,

So, each and everyday I struggle with under eye circles and discolouration no matter how much sleep I get and water I drink. Some days are worse than others but the problem is always there. Luckily, I don't have "dark" circles but I do have a slight pink/purple discolouration that is sometimes hard to cover up. 

I am currently using the Bareminerals Bareskin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer in the shade "fair" for under my eyes and I love this concealer so much. It brightens the under eyes and gives the perfect full coverage but throughout the day it does tend to wear off and I can start to see my discolouration coming through again.

I am not really one for wearing powder to set my makeup as I find it can sometimes look cakey or even accentuate my dry areas so I just go without and suck it up, until I started using the Bareminerals SPF 20 Eye Brightener Concealer (powder) in Well- Rested.

Let me just say, this powder has been a serious life changer!








How I put it on:
I put on my Bareskin serum concealer and then I take the smallest amount of the brightening powder on this brush and lightly sweep the brush from the inner corner of the eye all the way to the outer corner.

Tip: I really like to add more of the brightening powder to the inner corner of the eye to brighten up the shadow area that most of us have. It makes a world of a difference.

On those real tough day's, I will use this as my all over eye shadow combined with having it under my eyes as well. I kid you not, this combination gives your eyes the perfect amount of natural brightness that people will literally think you have had 15 hours of sleep. 

I know this product has been out for a while and I really can't tell you why I haven't tried this sooner. I mean, I have seen countless YouTube reviews on this in the past and totally ignored the fact that this could have been my holy grail product. Well, I finally caved and tried it and this product will be a keeper for sure!

If you use and love this product you can totally relate and agree with me that this brightening powder really does what it says it's suppose to do. This "off white" illuminating powder gives the perfect finish while leaving your under eyes bright, smooth and "well- rested" looking all day long. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried bare minerals! sounds fun!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to give this one a go!
    Have an awesome day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I think I need to try this! It sounds so amazing!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.