Monday, June 5, 2017

THE HIGH RISE SHORT








Outfit Details:
Tank  ||  Shorts  ||  Shoes {Similar Here}  ||  Bag {Old} Love this & This||  Watch  ||  Sunglasses

Hey everyone!

I am sharing one of my favourite summer looks today on the blog and it all has to do with these shorts. Last year is when I started to purchase them and I wore them so much that I knew I had to pick up a few more this year. I literally wear them everywhere and I love the fact that they can be dressed up or down depending on where you are going.

These dark green/grey shorts are linked here and I they also come in 4 other colours which are linked here, here, here and here.



Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


2 comments:

  1. Adore these shorts, you look so cute.

    xo
    Pinksole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - I love the tie on your shorts. Simple and super chic for summer!

    Rachel's Lookbook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.