Monday, April 17, 2017

THE BASICS








Outfit Details:
Top  ||  Jeans  ||  Shoes  ||  Bag  ||  Sunglasses  ||  Watch  ||  Lips

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I have posted a few pictures of these wedges on there and on how much I love them. They were a "Winners" find but I have linked an identical pair above or click here.

This blouse has also been on repeat and it's perfect for the upcoming warmer months. It's light weight, airy, super cute and it's a blouse that can be paired with anything.

If you are looking for a comfortable pair of high rise jeans that have a stretch to them, these jeans that I am wearing will be your go to pair. Like most jeans, these do not get baggy and they will not give you a saggy butt either.  These jeans literally keep it's shape all day long. They are totally worth the buy and they are under $60!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute casual look! Love those sandals!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! This is awfully similar to what I'm wearing right now :) We think alike!

    xo, Katie
    Willow and White

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.