Monday, October 17, 2016

CHUNKY CARDIGAN // NEW COACH BAG







Outfit Details:
Tee (Similar)  ||  Cardigan  ||  Booties  ||  Jeans (Similar)  ||  Belt (Similar)  ||  Bag  ||  Necklace

Getting fall cozy in this chunky cable knit cardigan. Literally, so warm!!

I just picked up this new Coach bag last weekend and I am so happy I went with this colour and size. There were other bags I had my eye on but honestly, this one was the perfect pick. It is light weight, it's the not too big nor too small, it is classy with the gold hardware but it can also be dressed down and warn as a crossbody. It came in five colours but this one stood out to me the most as this colour "fog" can be warn all year round which I typically look for in a bag and not to mention, it literally goes with everything.

Definitely check out this bag if you are in the market for a new one. I would love to get another colour as this bag is so versatile.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.