Monday, September 12, 2016

FALL STYLE









Outfit Details:
Tank {Similar}  ||  Plaid Shirt {Similar Here} ||  Jeans  ||  Booties {Similar}  ||  Necklace  ||  Lipstick

I think everyone has a few of their favorite fall outfits once the season is finally here. I have several looks that I always tend to put together but this one is one that I typically wear the most until I can't wear sleeveless tops anymore. It is the perfect "weekend" look that will never get old.

Click on the item images below to shop my look or everything is linked above under "Outfit Details."

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


3 comments:

  1. Love this look! Perfectly cute and casual!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look for this time of year! I have been missing my plaids, but it is still to warm yet, so tying one at your waist is perfect!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute casual look, love the plaid shirt.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.