Thursday, May 28, 2015

CURRENT MAKEUP ROUTINE



*I don't wear this lip gloss too often but the one I am wearing in this picture is linked here. 

I recently shared this picture on my Instagram and I had a lot of people e-mail me on what makeup I am wearing in this picture..

This makeup look has actually been my makeup routine for a few weeks now and I love it because it is so simple and fresh looking for spring and summer and it is also so quick to do in the mornings which is always a bonus.

Current Makeup Routine


It may look like a lot, but trust me, it takes me about 10 minutes to apply all of this in the A.M. I prefer to wear this lipstick on a daily basis rather than the lip gloss in the picture above because I can  sheer this red/pink lipstick out and create a subtle stain look without it being too bold for everyday wear.

I apply the Bare Minerals BareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation all over the face. I am in the colour #3 Bare Linen

I then apply the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder on tops of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and temples

I then apply NARS Laguna Bronzer onto the hollows of the cheekbones and temples

Under eye concealer Mac Prep & Prime Highlighter
 





For my eyes, it's really simple. I apply the colour "Verve" all over each lid and then I grab the colour "YDK" and do a light dusting over top to create a light shimmery glow. I then use a pointed eyeliner brush like this one and I wet the brush (dapping off the excess water onto a tissue) and grab the colour "Blackout" and create a thin line above the upper lash line. You could totally use any eyeliner of your choice but I do this sometimes to speed up the process and it actually looks like eyeliner.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.