Monday, July 21, 2014

POPS OF PINK








Shorts | Similar Here & Here
Shoes | Old Navy {Old} Want these
Belt | Similar Here
Clutch | Aldo {Old} Want this
Necklace | Here
Sunglasses | Here
Lipstick | Here

You can never go wrong with a slouchy tee and a cute pair of comfortable flats. I decided to keep the heels in the closet for this look and pull out these flats for a pop of colour. The flats weren't enough colour so I added a pink belt and pink bold lip to complete the look. This look is perfect for running errands in or even a date night.

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


9 comments:

  1. Love the pops of pink! So pretty!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pops of pink are always great! I'm loving those shorts!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I love the pop of pink you have. The shoes of course, but I love the thin pink belt and how it looks on those shorts! Too cute.

    meyouandhayleylarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, the shorts and pink look great together, and loving those flats. mywhiteT.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cat! :) I have three cats. And love the shorts! :)


    http://jennidiamante.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this look on you! I love the pop of pink :)

    Kay // Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really can't go wrong with that combo! Fun pops of pink too!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.