Friday, May 2, 2014

MY HAIR CARE ROUTINE


Hair Care Routine

{1} Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Shampoo- This shampoo is very moisturizing and a little of this goes a long way. This one that I use is for platinum {highlighted hair}, it has a slight baby blue tinge but not enough to remove the brassiness from us blondes but it does help. This shampoo doesn't weigh my hair down and it smells amazing. I have also used the Pureology Hydrate Shampoo {for dry colour treated hair} and that one is also amazing.
{2} L'Oreal Silver Shampoo- This deep blue/purple shampoo is one the best shampoo's I have found that really works in getting that braziness out of blonde hair. It's more for people who have grey/white hair but it's safe to use on blonde hair as well. I don't use this all the time, maybe once a week or once every other week as it can be a little drying on my hair but this stuff really works.
Joico Color Endure "Sulfate Free" Purple Shampoo- This deep purple shampoo is also great and I switch between this one and the L'Oreal Silver shampoo. This one I find works great, as it's more moisturizing. I will use this one in between the L'Oreal to switch it up each time. It's also sulfate free which is great.
How I apply purple shampoo:
I simply do a quick wash with the Pureology shampoo to have my hair clean before applying the purple shampoo. I then apply the purple shampoo to my hair {squeezing as much water as possible before applying} and I will saturate all my hair in the purple shampoo and clip it all up and let it sit for 5-10 minutes or longer depending on how quick it's working. I then rinse it out.

{3} L'Oreal Absolut Repair Cellular Conditioner- Ok, let me just say that this conditioner is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. I have been using this conditioner on and off for several years now and it's definitely one of my favorite conditioners out there. This conditioner has saved my hair while going through my transition from dark brown to blonde and it makes your hair feel like silk. Also, the smell of this stuff is really nice and you can still smell it on your hair until the next day.

**It's a protein conditioner, so with that said, you don't want to use this too much in one week. If you only wash your hair once or twice a week, then this will be fine to use each time but if you do wash your hair more than that, then only use it once or twice a week to give your hair a treatment.

{4} Sfactor Heat Defender Spray- I have been using this for a few years now and I really love this heat protectant. I am almost finished with this stuff and I might branch out and find something else to try to just change things up a bit but this heat protectant is amazing and I always find myself going back to it. You can use this on wet or dry hair and it has a nice light scent to it too.

{5} Marrakesh Oil- After I have let my hair 80% dry, I will add this oil to my hair before blow drying and styling. Sometimes, I will even put this on after I have blow-dried my hair and before curling or straightening my hair. I also even apply it after I have styled my hair to give my hair extra shine and softness. This stuff is also amazing and it smells so good. It's also light weight, so it won't weigh your hair down.

{6} Batiste Dry Shampoo- Not only are these Batiste bottles adorable but this stuff is amazing and works great. I have been on a hunt for the perfect dry shampoo and this one is definitely it. I will apply this on 3rd day + hair and spray all my roots, let it sit for a few minutes and then I will work it all in with my finger tips as well as brushing it out. This stuff is worth purchasing.
  
This has been my hair care routine for a little while now and I love how these products work on my hair. I would definitely recommend these products to anyone and if you're anything like me, having a recommendation or a review on a product is always helpful before purchasing. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all these great products with us.

    Happy Friday!
    XO,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the Pureology Hydrate shampoo and love it, but I have such a bad problem with brassiness as it gets closer to my next appointment! I should really try the Perfect 4 Platinum shampoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.