Wednesday, February 19, 2014

CITY CHIC








Top- Here | Sweater- Similar here and love this and this | Jeans- Here | Booties- Very similar | Necklace- Exact here | Bag- Exact here | Sunglasses- Exact here | Belt- Very similar | Lips- Here

First off I just want to say that I am so happy that I finally got the Michael Kors Hamilton bag! I know, I am so late in getting one but it's better late than never right? I have always loved these bags, especially in the Luggage colour {cognac} and I love that you can wear this colour all year round and not just in the colder months. This colour works for all seasons.

My lovely boyfriend ended up getting this bag for me for my birthday a week and a half ago and I am absolutely in love. I ended up getting the Saffiano Leather instead of the softer leather bag because I want this bag to keep it's shape and not get too worn looking over time. I am always drawn to soft leathers and majority of my bags are that, so it's nice to have something different added to my collection.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day, xo!!

16 comments:

  1. Great Bag. Love the color. Perfect city outfit.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag and waterfall cardigans are always so flattering :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and chic. You look so pretty!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! That bag is so fabulous!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my MK bag like that. I have the smaller version which is perfect for small stuff but the larger one, like yours, is what I think my next purchase will be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look on you.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are few things better than a black and tan combo. You look fabulous!
    xoxo-Joelle
    countrylivinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ashley =) I have Nominated you for the Liebster Award ! Simply Sutter Happy Wednesday !
    Your Blog Buddy
    M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look and happy you got that bag. When you start buying more expensive quality stuff, you appreciate it that much more. So pretty!

    xo Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! I love the MK bag and the sweater adds a nice different neutral colour to the outfit!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look...definitely something I would wear and the handbag is gorgeous!
    Katie x
    http://www.missenchanting.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on your new bag:) Happy belated birthday, Ashley. I love this outfit...my kind of look. Cognac leather, skinnys and a grey cardi.
    looking gorgeous as always
    XO, Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.