Monday, May 1, 2017

JUMPSUIT







Outfit Details:
Jumpsuit  ||  Shoes {Similar}  ||  Watch  ||  Bracelet  ||  Necklace  ||  Sunglasses  ||  Bag {Similar}

Hey everyone!

I don't know about you guys but I definitely don't have enough jumpsuits in my wardrobe. I don't know why I don't as they are easy to throw on and not to mention how comfortable they are. When I was shopping last week, I came across this navy jumpsuit and loved how it had the cutest tie detail on the shoulders. Sold!! lol..

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!


2 comments:

  1. Love the jumper! You look stunning, babe!
    Happy Monday!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cute navy blue jumpsuit. You look great! :-)

    Ika
    http://hautehardy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.