Monday, October 27, 2014

APPLE ORCHARD













 Sweater | Here
Jeans | Here
Socks | Similar Here, Here & Here
Boots | Here
Scarf | Similar Here & Here
Apple picking is always something I look forward to once the fall season is here. What girl wouldn't want to look cute while picking apples? Especially when you are going to be taking a tone of pictures. I decided to wear my Hunter boots as it had rained that morning, along with this cozy Gap sweater, jeans, tall boot socks and a tartan scarf to add colour to the look.


5 comments:

  1. LOVE the photography! You look awesome and looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple picking in the fall is one of my favorite things, such a fun way to enjoy the season!
    I love your outfit, especially your plaid scarf!
    xo Nan - Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I love your scarf!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos!! Love the scarf and boot socks! Happy Monday!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun!!! I've always wanted to go apple picking! Love this look! You look fabulous!

    xxAuna | http://simplyauna.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.