Tuesday, August 5, 2014

BIRKS








Shorts | Cute option
Belt | Here
Sandals | Here
Bag | Want this
Necklace | Here
Nails | Here & Here
Lipstick | Here

I recently bought a pair of Birkenstocks and I haven't been able to take them off. I once bought a pair a few years ago and my feet just couldn't get used to them. I thought I would give them another go and buy the "Madrid" style which is what I am wearing above. These are more of a flip flop look which is what I wanted because I feel like you can dress these ones up or down. The other styles are a little more casual and I wanted something that didn't look too heavy on me feet. 

I also have been obsessed with crop tops as of late. Crop tops are also so versatile and you can dress them up or down as well. I like crop tops that show just a little bit of skin to still give a classy look.


14 comments:

  1. My sister used to have a pair and I would make fun of her for them. I need to go back and apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! That striped top looks perfect paired with those shorts!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I've been struggling with the "invest or don't invest" in the Birks, but I can't seem to make a decision! haha Love the Madrid style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Casual, comfortable and chic!

    Come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit, I love your stripped top. I just recently bought a pair of Birkenstocks and I am obsessed! Which is such a surprise to me..It took me a while to follow the trend. I have a white pair of the t-strap style. They are just so comfortable..they are my new go to summer shoe.
    xo Nan
    Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. not a fan of birks but this model is more tolerable and you look so darn cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fallen in love with this outfit!

    Kisses

    Francesca http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are gorgeous. cute top and lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this laid back summer time look! Perfect mix of casual cool!

    xxAuna | http://simplyauna.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently bought a pair of Birkenstocks and I haven't been able to take them ... birkenstockmadrid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Birkenstock Madrid--you'd look so good wearing them with socks! Cute kitty-cat, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.