Tuesday, August 5, 2014

BIRKS








Shorts | Cute option
Belt | Here
Sandals | Here
Bag | Want this
Necklace | Here
Nails | Here & Here
Lipstick | Here

I recently bought a pair of Birkenstocks and I haven't been able to take them off. I once bought a pair a few years ago and my feet just couldn't get used to them. I thought I would give them another go and buy the "Madrid" style which is what I am wearing above. These are more of a flip flop look which is what I wanted because I feel like you can dress these ones up or down. The other styles are a little more casual and I wanted something that didn't look too heavy on me feet. 

I also have been obsessed with crop tops as of late. Crop tops are also so versatile and you can dress them up or down as well. I like crop tops that show just a little bit of skin to still give a classy look.


13 comments:

  1. My sister used to have a pair and I would make fun of her for them. I need to go back and apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! That striped top looks perfect paired with those shorts!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I've been struggling with the "invest or don't invest" in the Birks, but I can't seem to make a decision! haha Love the Madrid style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Casual, comfortable and chic!

    Come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit, I love your stripped top. I just recently bought a pair of Birkenstocks and I am obsessed! Which is such a surprise to me..It took me a while to follow the trend. I have a white pair of the t-strap style. They are just so comfortable..they are my new go to summer shoe.
    xo Nan
    Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. not a fan of birks but this model is more tolerable and you look so darn cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are gorgeous. cute top and lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this laid back summer time look! Perfect mix of casual cool!

    xxAuna | http://simplyauna.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently bought a pair of Birkenstocks and I haven't been able to take them ... birkenstockmadrid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Birkenstock Madrid--you'd look so good wearing them with socks! Cute kitty-cat, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.