Monday, February 29, 2016

SHORT SLEEVE DROP SHOULDER BLOUSE








Outfit Details:
Stripe Blouse  ||  Jean Jacket  ||  Jeans  ||  Shoes {Similar}  ||  Watch  ||  Lipstick

If you are looking for a soft, cozy short sleeve drop shoulder blouse, than this pink and white stripe one is a must. It's nice to have a short sleeve blouse that can bring you into spring and summer while still having that "classy" style. I paired it with jeans and a denim jacket to still make it winter but spring appropriate but adding heels just gave it a little more chicness!

Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!
Follow me on Instagram @sincerelymissash


3 comments:

  1. That's such a fun top for spring, I love it!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic outfit! I love your blouse!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, love your fun hair style! Second of all, I want that shirt! Can't believe it's from Old Navy! Glad I found your blog, Ash!!

    Xox Dana Ivy // www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.