Wednesday, June 17, 2015

HOW TO MAKEOVER YOUR SUMMER BEAUTY BAG




I have always believed that your makeup bag needs an overhaul when it comes to a new season, especially summer. I am personally not the biggest fan of powdered products in the summer months with the fear of piling and my face looking like a "cakey" mess. Cream products like blushes and sheer tinted moisturizers creates more of a natural dewy finish to the skin. Also, Opt for a glossy lip or even use a "cheek" stain to add the perfect amount of colour to the lips. Gel eyeliner always seems to be the best "liner" product in the summer months as it stay's in place without smudging. Eye primer is a must all year round in my opinion and your shadow and liner stay's on ALL DAY. By the end of the day, your shadow looks like it did when you first put it on in the a.m.
 
What do you keep in your summer makeup bag?
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! It is so big in summer to change up your beauty bag! I love my Tarte stick blush!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all perfect summer shades! and I LOVE that lipstick!! I've never tried eye primer before but I obviously need to!!
    xo, Candace | Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.