Friday, February 7, 2014

PINK POW // GUEST POSTING




Happy Friday Everyone!!
I am excited to be Guest Posting today on the lovely Parlor Girl's blog. She is one of my favorite daily reads and I am honoured to be featuring on her bloggy today. Head on over to her blog to see more pictures on the outfit I am wearing.

P.S. I had a really great Birthday yesterday and even though I am depressed about getting older, I still always have the best Birthday's every year. Thank you so much for all of your sweet Birthday wishes on my Instagram account, you are all so sweet.

Have an amazing weekend loves and thank you so much for stopping by, xo!!

16 comments:

  1. Happy belated b-day! Love the pop of pink, so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh in love w/ the pop of pink in your beanie!!!!!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great casual look with a pop of color in your beanie.

    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your cute beanie and the stunning necklace. Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beanie!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Can't wait to read the full post! :)

    AJ | www.TheAJMinute.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That beanie just brightens up the entire outfit! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your accessories! You look so cute!!
    I am SO glad I found your blog :)

    XOXO,
    Whitney
    The Retail Therapist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday! :) I am happy to hear you had fun on your birthday! :)
    I loove this outfit, the pop of bright pink looks so good on you!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The beanie is a bundle of joy! Cute outfit. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bright pink beanie is too cute!

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    Dubai, UAE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you made some fabulous birthday memories this weekend. Priceless. Also, I'm loving your hot pink beanie and that is such a great clutch!
    XO, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pop of ink! And thanks for the introducing us Parlor Girl's blog! Looks great!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. did you see my wish list?! I have the pink beanie on my wish list now curtsy of you!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.