Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LOVE










Tank- Old Navy {Old} Similar and love this and this | Blazer- Exact here | Faux Leather Leggings- Similar | Shoes- Exact here | Clutch- {Old} Want this | Necklace- Here | Lips- Here | Hair- Here

Since Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday of the whole year, I have dedicated this whole week of blog posts to it. I am absolutely in LOVE with this outfit and I might just wear this one on Friday when I get to spend the entire day with my sweetheart. What do you all think?

I would love to wear a dress for Valentine's Day but who am I kidding, I live in Canada and I would absolutely freeze and with my luck, there will probably be a snow storm on that day. Not practical in the least lol..

Have a great Wednesday loves, xoxo!



20 comments:

  1. Love this look! That top and necklace are gorgeous!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit, I love the shirt w/ the necklace! Hope you are staying warm up there lovey!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girlfriend you are gorgeous! Love the glamorous necklace too!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look girl! So chic. Now I'm bummed I forgot my red blazer for my week stay in Atlanta.. boo! Speaking of snow storm ruining your Valentines Day….

    xo Amanda
    http://strawberrychicxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!! Oh no!!! I'm sure you will still look amazing without it!! :)
      Xxoo

      Delete
  5. Love this look! A bold lip is always my favorite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this love tee and perfect vday look. You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Ash! Loving the red on you! You need a pair of sweater tights. That way you can wear dresses all through this terrible weather lol

    xo
    Mel
    turquoise blonde

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous necklaces! love your tee and that shade of lipstick looks amazing on you. Love this festive V day look:)
    XO,Gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the "love" shirt :) Happy valentines day!

    - Gita
    mimiandchichi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for Valentine's Day! So cute! That is quite some snow behind you! Hope you have a great Valentine's Day girl!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!!! So cute and vday appropriate! And thanks for being pro-vday! I am a bit tired of Vday haters!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading. I love your comments and read each and every one xo.